Bob Rosenblatt is a writer and editor specializing in aging issues. His blog, Helpwithaging.com, focuses on the finances of aging. He was a Washington correspondent for The Los Angeles Times for 26 years.
more from Bob Rosenblatt
- Hospital Observation Stays Sock People on Medicare
- Inauguration Day: Obama and Older Americans
- How to Help Your Grandkids Pay for College
- Your Political Playbook for Social Security and Medicare
- Obama's Budget Proposals and Your Wallet
- The Likely Way Social Security Benefits Will Be Cut
- Translating the Big Topics in the Presidential Debate
- What the Democratic Platform Would Mean for You
- What the Republican Platform Would Mean for You
- What Ryan's Medicare and Social Security Plans Mean for You
- The New Financial Outlook for Social Security and Medicare
- Will You Have to Wait Past Age 65 to Get Medicare?
- Will the U.S. See a New Tax to Support Its Aging Population?