Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor for American Public Media's Marketplace. An award-winning journalist, he is author
of the new book, Unretirement: How Baby Boomers Are Changing the Way We Think About Work, Community, and The Good Life.
more from Chris Farrell
- Should You Consider a Franchise in Unretirement?
- America's Family Caregivers Need Assistance
- The Cure for Working-at-Home Loneliness
- The New Boomerang Workers: Rehired Retirees
- Blue-Collar Jobs Work Well in Unretirement
- Making the Tricky Switch to Nonprofit Work
- For a Fun Job In Retirement, Think Out of the Box
- Is the Boomer Entrepreneur Boom Fading?
- Why You'll Be Able to Work Longer Than You Think
- Still Working After 75 — And Loving It
- Who Says Creativity Peters Out As You Age?
- Running a Second-Act Business With Your Kid
- Why Phased Retirement May Arrive Where You Work
- Splitting Work and Fun in Retirement
- To Find an Encore Career Job, Try a Matchmaker
- Second Career? They're on Their Third and Fourth
- When You're Bored Silly In Retirement
- How to Phase Into Retirement at Your Job