Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor for American Public Media's Marketplace. An award-winning journalist, he is author
of the forthcoming Unretirement: How Baby Boomers Are Changing the Way We Think About Work, Community, and The Good Life.
more from Chris Farrell
- How to Phase Into Retirement at Your Job
- 4 Ways to Fix the U.S. Retirement System
- Becoming a Farmer In Retirement
- How to Dip Your Toe Into the Encore Career Waters
- How to Shift From Full-Time Work to Part-Time
- 3 Essential Tips to Switch to a Second Career
- The 2 Keys to a Successful Midlife Career Transition
- Plotting Your Next Move for 'Unretirement'
- Why I'm Not Buying the Retirement Gloom
- For Many Boomer Immigrants, Rough Times Ahead
- It's Time for a Rewrite Moment for Retirement
- The 'Safety First' Guide to Retirement Withdrawals
- Smart Money Moves, Now That Interest Rates Are Rising
- Where to Get Help Launching Your Encore Career
- Pay Down Debt or Save? The Spock vs. McCoy Debate
- The Retirement Topic Nobody Likes to Talk About
- Record Stock Market and Your Retirement Portfolio
- Do You Know the New Retirement Mantra?