Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor for American Public Media's Marketplace. An award-winning journalist, he is author
of the new book, Unretirement: How Baby Boomers Are Changing the Way We Think About Work, Community, and The Good Life.
more from Chris Farrell
- When You're Bored Silly In Retirement
- Second Career? They're on Their Third and Fourth
- The 7 Best Books for Your Money and Career
- A Boomer Guide to Proper Insurance
- The War Between the Generations Is Nonsense
- Becoming a Farmer In Retirement
- The Retirement Topic Nobody Likes to Talk About
- Long-Term Care Insurance: A Tricky Purchase Gets Trickier
- How to Avoid Outliving Your Money
- Do You Know the New Retirement Mantra?
- Money Rules of Thumb You Need to Follow (and Ignore!)
- Why Phased Retirement May Arrive Where You Work
- How to Dip Your Toe Into the Encore Career Waters
- Smart Money Moves, Now That Interest Rates Are Rising
- To Find an Encore Career Job, Try a Matchmaker
- Still Working After 75 — And Loving It
- How Risky Is Home Ownership?
- Where to Get Help Launching Your Encore Career