Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor for American Public Media's Marketplace. An award-winning journalist, he is author
of the forthcoming Unretirement: How Baby Boomers Are Changing the Way We Think About Work, Community, and The Good Life.
more from Chris Farrell
- The 7 Best Books for Your Money and Career
- A Boomer Guide to Proper Insurance
- The War Between the Generations Is Nonsense
- The Retirement Topic Nobody Likes to Talk About
- How to Avoid Outliving Your Money
- Do You Know the New Retirement Mantra?
- Long-Term Care Insurance: A Tricky Purchase Gets Trickier
- Smart Money Moves, Now That Interest Rates Are Rising
- How Risky Is Home Ownership?
- Money Rules of Thumb You Need to Follow (and Ignore!)
- Entrepreneurship Is Down, but Not for Boomers
- The Growing Danger of Penny Stocks
- Where to Get Help Launching Your Encore Career
- Why You Need to Take Career Risks
- What the Global Debt Crisis Means for Your Retirement
- It's Time for a Rewrite Moment for Retirement
- Pay Down Debt or Save? The Spock vs. McCoy Debate
- 3 Essential Tips to Switch to a Second Career