Kerry Hannon has spent more than 25 years covering personal finance for Forbes, Money, U.S. News & World Report and USA Today. She is the author of What's Next? Follow Your Passion and Find Your Dream Job in Your Forties, Fifties and Beyond; Great Jobs for Everyone 50+: Finding Work That Keeps You Happy and Healthy...And Pays the Bills and Suddenly Single: Money Skills for Divorcees and Widows. Her website is kerryhannon.com. Follow her on Twitter @kerryhannon.
more from Kerry Hannon
- Reverse Mentors: How Women Can Help Each Other
- Are Women Too Timid When They Job Search?
- 5 Career Lessons From a Pioneer Female Astronaut
- Your Guide to the New Social Security Statements
- Riding in the World's Toughest Horse Race at 61
- 10 Ways to Cut the Cost of Going Back to College
- Here's to 40 Women Over 40
- Should Women Invest in the New "Women's" Fund?
- Women and Money Management: A Sad Story
- Hopeful Money News About Boomer Couples
- The Big Money Mistake Divorcing Women Make
- The 5 Money Lessons I Learned From My Father
- 8 Money and Work Tips for My College-Grad Niece
- Where Are All the Female Financial Advisers?
- The No. 1 Way Women Can Succeed More at Work
- 11 Places to Find Money to Start A Business
- Taking a Second Look at Midlifers' Second Acts
- Shrewd Money Advice for Women Over 50