Kerry Hannon has spent more than 25 years covering personal finance for Forbes, Money, U.S. News & World Report and USA Today. She is the author of What's Next? Follow Your Passion and Find Your Dream Job, Suddenly Single: Money Skills for Divorcees and Widows, and Ten Minute Guide to Retirement for Women. Her website is kerryhannon.com. Follow her on Twitter @kerryhannon.
more from Kerry Hannon
- 11 Places to Find Money to Start A Business
- Shrewd Money Advice for Women Over 50
- Taking a Second Look at Midlifers' Second Acts
- Women and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Credit Card Challenges Boomer Women Are Facing
- What Works for Women at Work Today
- When a Money Writer's Health Policy Was Canceled
- Get More Out of Life as a 'New Senior Woman'
- One Woman's Zeal to Get Female Staffers to Save
- Purpose Prize Winner Fights for Caregivers
- What to Do About Health Insurance When You're Self-Employed
- How to Mentor Women Vets Who'd Love Your Help
- A New Approach to Owning Stocks in Retirement
- Mika Brzezinski's Mentoring Gesture Left Me Cold
- The One Way Women Can Stress Less at Work
- 10 Ways to Cut the Cost of Going Back to College
- The Diana Nyad Swim: 7 Career Lessons for Women
- Women: Are You Prepared for a Money Emergency?