Kerry Hannon has spent more than 25 years covering personal finance for Forbes, Money, U.S. News & World Report and USA Today. She is the author of What's Next? Follow Your Passion and Find Your Dream Job in Your Forties, Fifties and Beyond; Great Jobs for Everyone 50+: Finding Work That Keeps You Happy and Healthy...And Pays the Bills and Suddenly Single: Money Skills for Divorcees and Widows. Her website is kerryhannon.com. Follow her on Twitter @kerryhannon.
more from Kerry Hannon
- Women Over 50: It's Time to Get Bolder
- Money: The Subject Women Don't Want to Discuss
- 7 Tips for Women Who Want to Start a Business
- How to Start a Charity for a Cause You Care About
- When Men Take Off Time for Their Family
- What I Learned About Money and More in 2014
- Holiday Gifts: 3 Wise Ways to Give Kids Money
- How to Love Your Job Even If You Don't Like It
- Reverse Mentors: How Women Can Help Each Other
- What to Do About Health Insurance When You're Self-Employed
- Purpose Prize Winner Helps the Blind Get Hired
- Your Guide to the New Social Security Statements
- Are Women Too Timid When They Job Search?
- 5 Career Lessons From a Pioneer Female Astronaut
- Riding in the World's Toughest Horse Race at 61
- 10 Ways to Cut the Cost of Going Back to College
- Here's to 40 Women Over 40
- Should Women Invest in the New "Women's" Fund?