Kerry Hannon has spent more than 25 years covering personal finance for Forbes, Money, U.S. News & World Report and USA Today. She is the author of What's Next? Follow Your Passion and Find Your Dream Job, Suddenly Single: Money Skills for Divorcees and Widows, and Ten Minute Guide to Retirement for Women. Her website is kerryhannon.com. Follow her on Twitter @kerryhannon.
more from Kerry Hannon
- Purpose Prize Winner Fights for Caregivers
- One Woman's Zeal to Get Female Staffers to Save
- What to Do About Health Insurance When You're Self-Employed
- How to Mentor Women Vets Who'd Love Your Help
- A New Approach to Owning Stocks in Retirement
- Mika Brzezinski's Mentoring Gesture Left Me Cold
- The One Way Women Can Stress Less at Work
- 10 Ways to Cut the Cost of Going Back to College
- The Diana Nyad Swim: 7 Career Lessons for Women
- Women: Are You Prepared for a Money Emergency?
- 5 Cures for Women's Retirement-Spending Paralysis
- How 'Opt Out' Women Can Opt Back Into Jobs
- When Men Should Handle Money Like Women
- Husbands Are Shrinking Wives' Social Security
- What It Takes to Become a 'Woman of Influence'
- Do Women Over 50 Need Life Insurance?
- How to Get a Seat on a Nonprofit Board
- Women: Get Real About Retirement Health Costs