Leah Rozen, a former film critic for People magazine, is a freelance writer for The New York Times, More and Parade.
more from Leah Rozen
- My Mother Didn't Believe in Mother's Day
- Summer Movies for Mature Audiences Only
- Bette Midler Devours Broadway
- Bring Back the Good Old Days of Late-Night Talk Shows
- Remembering Roger Ebert
- 2 New PBS Dramas Recall London, Gritty and Rich
- Unlike Portnoy, Philip Roth Has No Complaints
- 'Ann' on Broadway: What a Night, What a Life
- Like Movies? You'll Love a Film Festival Vacation
- A Firsthand Look at the 'Second Screen Effect'
- The Real-World Focus of This Year's Oscars
- Goodbye, 'Downton Abbey'! Come Back Soon...
- Classic TV Shows Keep Getting the Reboot
- A Retooled 'Smash' Returns, Hoping to Capture Broadway's Magic
- 'Amour': Love Can't Conquer All
- The Last Stand of Our First Action Heroes
- And the Golden Globes and Oscar Winner Is ... Us!
- Let's Stop Reaching for the So-Called Stars