Linda Bernstein has written hundreds of articles for dozens of magazines and newspapers, writes the blog GenerationBsquared and teaches social media at the Columbia University School of Journalism.
more from Linda Bernstein
- Hillary Gets To Be A Grandma
- Ways to Keep Phone Calls Going With Grown Kids
- Advice for the Stepmother of the Bride
- Help! I Can’t Stand My Child’s Partner
- 5 Life-Altering Lessons From a Viral Video
- The Joys of New Friends
- Are Platonic Friendships Ruining Your Marriage?
- Which Old Friendships Are Worth Hanging On To?
- What to Do When Your Adult Children Don’t Like You
- How to Fall in Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- Catching Up With the Kids of 'Seven Up!' at Midlife
- 10 Apps to Relax Your Body and Mind
- Separated but Still Living Together?
- An App a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- SOS Apps for Home and Away
- Estranged Parents and Adult Children: A Silent Epidemic
- How Not to Talk to Your Adult Child About Money
- 8 Things Your Aging Parents Want You to Know