Linda Bernstein has written hundreds of articles for dozens of magazines and newspapers, writes the blog GenerationBsquared and teaches social media at the Columbia University School of Journalism.
more from Linda Bernstein
- Traveling Alone at Midlife
- The New Economics of Weddings
- Computer or Tablet: Which Do You Need?
- What Not to Say to Single People
- Love Lessons From Downton Abbey
- The Joys of New Friends
- Honoring End-of-Life Wishes in Blended Families
- Downton Abbey Offers These 5 Parenting Lessons
- Great Holiday Gift Ideas: The Toys You Loved
- Black and White Films to Share With Your Adult Kids
- The New Bond Girl Is 50. So?
- The Holiday Gifts Your Grown Kids Really Want
- The Books That Shaped Our Teenage Years
- 8 Things Not to Say to Your Aging Parents
- 10 Children’s Books That Made Us
- When Terrible Things Happen to Our Adult Kids
- 11 Best Apps for a Fresh Start This Fall
- Will Hillary as Grandma Change Perceptions of Age?