Linda Bernstein has written hundreds of articles for dozens of magazines and newspapers, writes the blog GenerationBsquared and teaches social media at the Columbia University School of Journalism.
more from Linda Bernstein
- The New Bond Girl Is 50. So?
- The Holiday Gifts Your Grown Kids Really Want
- The Books That Shaped Our Teenage Years
- Computer or Tablet: Which Do You Need?
- 8 Things Not to Say to Your Aging Parents
- 10 Children’s Books That Made Us
- Great Holiday Gift Ideas: The Toys You Loved
- Black and White Films to Share With Your Adult Kids
- When Terrible Things Happen to Our Adult Kids
- 11 Best Apps for a Fresh Start This Fall
- Will Hillary as Grandma Change Perceptions of Age?
- 7 Low-Tech Gadgets You Really Need
- You’re A Boomer If You Love These 10 Movies
- Finding Your Place in Your Child's Wedding Plans
- A New Literature of Dementia
- Surefire Ways to Stay Safe in Your Own Home
- 10 Best Mother's Day Gifts Ever
- Advice for the Stepmother of the Bride