Linda Bernstein has written hundreds of articles for dozens of magazines and newspapers, writes the blog GenerationBsquared and teaches social media at the Columbia University School of Journalism.
more from Linda Bernstein
- 7 Low-Tech Gadgets You Really Need
- You’re A Boomer If You Love These 10 Movies
- Finding Your Place in Your Child's Wedding Plans
- A New Literature of Dementia
- Surefire Ways to Stay Safe in Your Own Home
- 10 Best Mother's Day Gifts Ever
- Advice for the Stepmother of the Bride
- Hillary Gets To Be A Grandma
- Ways to Keep Phone Calls Going With Grown Kids
- Help! I Can’t Stand My Child’s Partner
- 5 Life-Altering Lessons From a Viral Video
- The Joys of New Friends
- Are Platonic Friendships Ruining Your Marriage?
- Which Old Friendships Are Worth Hanging On To?
- What to Do When Your Adult Children Don’t Like You
- How to Fall in Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- Catching Up With the Kids of 'Seven Up!' at Midlife
- 10 Apps to Relax Your Body and Mind