Nancy Collamer, M.S., is a career coach, speaker and author of Second-Act Careers: 50+ Ways to Profit From Your Passions During Semi-Retirement. Her website is MyLifestyleCareer.com; on Twitter she is @NancyCollamer.
more from Nancy Collamer
- Jay Leno's 6 Lessons for Leaving a Job You Love
- Alternative Paths to an Encore Career
- 5 Tips for Declaring Your Work Independence
- Why So Many Job Postings Are So Ridiculous
- 8 Great Apps to Help You Land a Job
- 8 Tips for Hiring and Using a Career Coach
- 8 Rules for Getting Hired Today
- Can Boomers Stop the Bullying at Work?
- How to Relaunch Your Career After Time Away
- 10 Things to Do After the Job Interview
- Should You Let Someone Pick Your Brain For Free?
- 6 Ways Google Alerts Can Help You Land a Job
- Convincing an Interviewer You Want to Downshift
- Volunteers After 50: AARP Experience Corps Tutors
- Internships Aren't Just For College Kids
- Tips for Retirees Looking for Fun Summer Jobs
- 10 Great Sites to Find Gigs and Part-Time Work
- What Career Experts Say You Need to Know Now