Nancy Collamer, M.S., is a career coach, speaker and author of Second-Act Careers: 50+ Ways to Profit From Your Passions During Semi-Retirement. Her website is MyLifestyleCareer.com; on Twitter she is @NancyCollamer.
more from Nancy Collamer
- 4 Job Search Apps If You're Open to Being Poached
- Timely Tips to Find Work or Keep Your Job
- Alternative Paths to an Encore Career
- 6 Job Search Tweaks to Find Work in 2015
- Get Your Career In Gear Before the New Year
- 5 Tips for Declaring Your Work Independence
- How Boomers, Gen X and Gen Y Look for Work
- 8 Great Apps to Help You Land a Job
- 8 Rules for Getting Hired Today
- Jay Leno's 6 Lessons for Leaving a Job You Love
- Why So Many Job Postings Are So Ridiculous
- 8 Tips for Hiring and Using a Career Coach
- Can Boomers Stop the Bullying at Work?
- How to Relaunch Your Career After Time Away
- 10 Things to Do After the Job Interview
- Should You Let Someone Pick Your Brain For Free?
- 6 Ways Google Alerts Can Help You Land a Job
- Convincing an Interviewer You Want to Downshift