Nancy Collamer, M.S., is a career coach, speaker and author of Second-Act Careers: 50+ Ways to Profit From Your Passions During Semi-Retirement. Her website is MyLifestyleCareer.com; on Twitter she is @NancyCollamer.
more from Nancy Collamer
- 8 Ways to Network Like a Pro at Holiday Parties
- Starting a Business After 50: An Expert's Tips
- 10 Reasons December Is a Great Time to Find a Job
- How to Start a Second-Act Career in a College Town
- How to Become a Novelist in Your Second Career
- Bob Woodruff's Charity for Heroes
- 4 Ways to Quietly Test Drive a New Career
- Best Ways to Prepare Now to Land a Job in 2014
- Why You Need Your Own Website for a Job Search
- Has LinkedIn Crossed an Ethical Line?
- Semi-Retirement Jobs With Great Benefits
- 15 Career Pros Boomers Should Follow on Twitter
- 6 Ways to Crack the 'Hidden' Job Market
- How Good Are 'Over 50' Job Boards?
- How to Look Professional in Boiling Hot Weather
- Boomers: America's Least Engaged Employees
- When Does It Pay to Go Back to School in Midlife?
- Proof That Volunteering Pays Off for Job Hunters