Paul Bernard is the founder and principal of Paul Bernard & Associates, an executive coaching and career management consulting firm based in New York City.
more from Paul Bernard
- When Outplacement Is Stingy After a Job Loss
- Why You Need a 'Reverse Mentor' at Work
- 3 Reasons Not to Quit Your Job on the Spot
- When Is Relocating for Work a Good Idea?
- The Right Way to Evaluate a Job Offer
- The Right (and Wrong) Ways to Use Job Boards
- When the Job Interviewer Thinks You're Too Old
- 6 Fatal Mistakes Job Seekers Make
- 8 Ways Not to Lose the New Job You Finally Landed
- 8 Ways to Stay Motivated When You're Looking for a Job
- 7 Rules for Quitting Your Job Gracefully
- 4 Tips for Getting Hired in the Improving Job Market
- 7 Ways to Avoid Losing Your Job