Phyllis Weiss Haserot, President of Practice Development Counsel, helps organizations and individuals solve intergenerational challenges among work colleagues and with clients. She writes regularly for Next Avenue and never feels like the oldest person at work. Reach her at email@example.com and www.pdcounsel.com.
more from Phyllis Weiss Haserot
- When You Feel Like the Oldest Person at Work
- Organize a Cross-Generational Conversation Workday
- 5 Ways to Redesign Work for All Generations
- Show Your Boss Your "Authentic Age" at Work
- How a Young Boss Survives 'Abusive Senior Employees'
- How to Survive a Young, Abusive Boss
- What to Do When You've Lost the Passion for Your Career
- How Boomers Can Prove Their Value at Work