Sherri Snelling, founder and chief executive of the Caregiving Club, is a nationally recognized expert on America's family caregivers and the author of A Cast of Caregivers – Celebrity Stories to Help You Prepare to Care (Balboa Press, 2013). The former chairman of the National Alliance for Caregiving is also executive producer and host of a caregiving TV show.
more from Sherri Snelling
- Caregiver Support: What Parents of Wounded Veterans Need
- How to Avoid the Goldilocks Syndrome
- Patient Navigators: New Help for Caregivers
- Why Caregivers Need to Plan for the Worst
- The Healing Power of Pet Therapy
- Holly Robinson Peete's Most Challenging Role: Sandwich Generation Caregiver
- New Report Highlights the Stress of Long-Distance Caregiving
- 17 Essential Books for Family Caregivers
- The Sibling Caregiver
- Meet the Hall of Fame Caregiver Who Changed the NFL
- How You Can Combat the Senior Hunger Crisis
- What's Next in Caregiving Technology
- The Emmy Awards We'd Give: TV's Best Caregivers
- For Caregivers, New Tracking Technology Offers Peace of Mind
- Why Laughter Is Crucial for Caregivers
- What Obama's Re-Election Means for Caregivers
- What Lies Ahead for the Nation of Caregivers?
- Where Do the Candidates Stand on Caregiving?