Sherri Snelling, founder and chief executive of the Caregiving Club, is a nationally recognized expert on America's family caregivers and the author of A Cast of Caregivers – Celebrity Stories to Help You Prepare to Care (Balboa Press, 2013). The former chairman of the National Alliance for Caregiving is also executive producer and host of a caregiving TV show.
more from Sherri Snelling
- Social Media Dangers for the Modern Caregiver
- Caregiver Support: What Parents of Wounded Veterans Need
- Meet the Hall of Fame Caregiver Who Changed the NFL
- The Emmys We'd Award: TV's Best Caregivers, 2013
- Suze Orman's Advice on Managing Long-Term Care Costs
- The Tipping Points That Turn Us Into Caregivers
- What's Your Caregiving IQ?
- After an Elderly Parent Gives Up the Keys, What's Next?
- The Rapid Rise of the Male Caregiver
- 90-Year-Old Billionaire David Murdock Doles Out Advice on Longevity
- How to Avoid the Goldilocks Syndrome
- Patient Navigators: New Help for Caregivers
- Why Caregivers Need to Plan for the Worst
- The Healing Power of Pet Therapy
- Holly Robinson Peete's Most Challenging Role: Sandwich Generation Caregiver
- New Report Highlights the Stress of Long-Distance Caregiving
- 17 Essential Books for Family Caregivers
- The Sibling Caregiver