Sherri Snelling, executive director at Keck Medicine of USC and author of A Cast of Caregivers – Celebrity Stories to Help You Prepare to Care, is a nationally recognized expert on America’s 65 million family caregivers with special emphasis on how to help caregivers balance “self-care” while caring for a loved one. She was named #4 on the Top 10 Alzheimer’s Influencers list by Sharecare, the health and wellness web site founded by Dr. Oz.
more from Sherri Snelling
- Why and When Denial Is Good For Caregivers
- What We Can Learn From Brittany Maynard's Death
- Joan Lunden on Challenges, Guilt and Caregiving
- Casey Kasem’s Legacy for Caregivers
- Caregiving Is a Corporate Issue
- The Alzheimer’s Epidemic Hits Women Hardest
- 17 Essential Books for Family Caregivers
- Want to Live Longer?
- Glen Campbell's Farewell Tour, With Alzheimer's
- And the Oscar Goes to…Caregivers
- Social Media Dangers for the Modern Caregiver
- Caregiver Support: What Parents of Wounded Veterans Need
- Meet the Hall of Fame Caregiver Who Changed the NFL
- The Emmys We'd Award: TV's Best Caregivers, 2013
- Suze Orman's Advice on Managing Long-Term Care Costs
- The Tipping Points That Turn Us Into Caregivers
- What's Your Caregiving IQ?
- After an Elderly Parent Gives Up the Keys, What's Next?