Maryland Public Television
The Emmy® Nominated magazine series My Generation, with host Leeza Gibbons, and the news/public affairs series Inside E Street, with host Lark McCarthy, cover a range of topics affecting Baby Boomers and their families. Both series have everything audiences demand: the highest quality production values and compelling stories with meaningful content. Your whole family will enjoy positive, inspiring stories of people getting the most out of life, pursuing their passions, staying connected, giving back and having fun. Have a show idea? Join the conversation on Facebook & Twitter or log on to the program websites. For more information: www.mygeneration.org or www.insideestreet.org.
Both series are produced in association with Maryland Public Television by AARP. The outstanding production teams are comprised of top contributors from across the country and around the world by veteran producers from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MTV, Discovery, History, NPR, PBS and BBC.
As seen on public television via:
Maryland Public Television’s content on Next Avenue
- Russell Simmons on Happiness and Wealth
- The Car That Drives Itself
- Pharmacy on a Chip
- Meeting Your Future Self
- GPS in Your Shoes
- Your Life In Pixels: Digital Privacy in a Sea of Data Mines
- Anti-Aging Games
- Genetic Testing: Preventive or Alarming?
- An Ounce of Prevention
- Jane Fonda and Valerie Bertinelli Discuss the Third Act to Life
- Checklists Can Change, and Even Save, Your Life
- Volunteering Critical Care
- Encore Careers
- Cal Ripken Jr. Creating the Good
- Ultimate Cheapskate: Meet Jeff Yeager
- Henry Winkler Striking Back at Stroke
- Better Safe Than Sorry with Your Health
- Martina Navratilova's Tips on Reducing Stress