National Endowment for Financial Education
The National Endowment for Financial Education® NEFE®, is the leading private nonprofit 501(c)(3) national foundation dedicated to inspiring empowered financial decision making for individuals and families through every stage of life. Through increased understanding of personal financial issues, everyone can enjoy better, more secure, and more satisfying lives.
With more than a quarter-century of dedication to the public good, NEFE continues its legacy of service with commitment to providing financial education and practical information to help people at all financial levels make informed, thoughtful, and beneficial financial decisions that are aligned with their values.
NEFE is independently funded by its own endowment and operates as a noncommercial entity free from financial ties to other organizations. The National Endowment for Financial Education does not endorse or recommend any specific company, commercial product, process, or service.
For more information, visit NEFE's website. You also can find us on social media.
National Endowment for Financial Education’s content on Next Avenue
- How a Reverse Mortgage Can Be the Right Move
- 4 Ways to Search for a New Job
- Required Annual Withdrawals From Retirement Plans
- Tap Into IRA for Post-Retirement Cash
- Get the Most From Your Health Insurance
- Preparing for Financial Crisis in Retirement
- Benefits Blues: A Growing Epidemic Among U.S. Workers
- Make Resolutions Stick With a Financial Buddy
- How to Search for a Job Effectively
- How to Prepare for Financial Setbacks in Retirement
- How to Retire When Interest Rates Are Low
- 5 Myths About Medicare Dispelled
- Preparing for Common Retirement Risks
- Surviving Company Cutbacks on Benefits
- How Can I Help My Small Business Survive?
- A Means of Income Well Into Retirement
- The Pros and Cons of a Roth IRA
- How Taxes Affect Retirement Investments