The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
Ric Edelman entertains, educates and engages viewers both intellectually and emotionally. He provides the practical information they need to achieve financial success on every aspect of personal finance, including investments, retirement, paying for college, handling mortgages, supporting aging parents and much more. It’s no wonder that CBS Evening News, Associated Press, CNN, CNBC, Oprah Winfrey, FOX News, CNN, Dow Jones Investment Advisor Magazine, Newsweek, the Today show, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post and more all turn to Ric Edelman for his advice and insight.
3 Roads Communications is an Emmy Award-winning production company with a long history of supplying top-notch programming to Public Television. The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman has won 10 Telly Awards to date. Other award-winning programs from 3 Roads include Legends of Airpower, Frontiers of Medicine, For The Love of Their Brother, and 25 Tips to Afford College.
As seen on public television via:
The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman’s content on Next Avenue
- Managing Emergency Cash Reserves
- Buying into a Retirement Resort
- Laid Off, Near Retirement and in Debt
- Dealing With Massive Credit Card Bills
- Umbrella Liability Insurance: Is it Necessary?
- Rebalancing Is Genius Investing
- Evaluating Your Financial Adviser
- What Documents to Keep, Store or Trash
- Three Strategies to Investing for Retirement
- Prevent Your Aging Parents From Being Scammed
- Last-Minute Estate Planning
- Investing in Fine Art & Collectibles
- Private Equity Funds: Are They Right for You?
- Creating a Charitable Foundation
- Lending to Friends or Family, a Good or Bad Idea?
- Launching a Consulting Business
- 6 Ways to Overturn an Error on Your Credit Report
- Noted Mutual Fund Rating System Doesn't Predict the Future