Gary Drevitch is senior Web editor for Next Avenue's Caregiving and Health & Well-Being channels. He is the former editor of Grandparents.com, and has been a senior editor at Time Inc. and Parade Publications. He has also blogged for AOL on weight loss and nutrition. Follow Gary on Twitter @GaryDrevitch.
more from Gary Drevitch
- Should You Request the Genetic Test That Angelina Jolie Opted For?
- Is an Economic Crisis Good for Your Health?
- New Discovery May Reveal a Pathway to Longer Life
- When the Going Gets Tough, What Kind of Friend Are You?
- Will We Ever Have Universal Electronic Health Records?
- Mediterranean Diet Cuts Cardiac Risk 30%
- What We Don't Know About Long-Term Care ... Is a Lot
- Will You Wear a Fall Monitor Sooner Than You Expect?
- Go Play Outside!
- The Newest, High-Tech Pill Will Text When Swallowed
- Does America Need a Caregiver Corps?
- 3 Minutes of Exercise and Two Fasts a Week: Is This the Future of Fitness?
- The Lessons for All of Us in Margaret Thatcher's Final Years
- Cost of Dementia Care, Already High, Will Only Soar
- Why We're Addicted to Unhealthy Snacks
- 6 Things I Do With My Kids Every Day That My Dad Never Did
- New Prescription for Better Health Care: Less Is More
- After Glenwood Gardens: What Would Your Loved One's Residence Have Done?