Gary Drevitch is senior Web editor for Next Avenue's Caregiving and Health & Well-Being channels. He is the former editor of Grandparents.com, and has been a senior editor at Time Inc. and Parade Publications. He has also blogged for AOL on weight loss and nutrition. Follow Gary on Twitter @GaryDrevitch.
more from Gary Drevitch
- Deepak Chopra: Lighten Your Body and Soul
- Welcome to Age 50: Top Caregiving Tips
- Welcome to Age 50: Top Health and Fitness Tips
- 8 Ways to Avoid Piling On Pounds During the Holidays
- 'The Conversation' You Need to Have This Holiday Season
- What Our 42 Million Working Caregivers Need Most
- Should You Now Start Taking Statins?
- What Grain Is Doing to Your Brain
- How Long Do You Really Want to Live?
- New Rules For Hiring Home Health Aides
- A Good Night's Sleep Could Ward Off Alzheimer's
- Life in 'The Waiting Room': Harrowing, but Hopeful
- Michael J. Fox's Return to TV Puts Parkinson's in Prime Time
- How Can We Keep Seniors in Their Homes As Long As Possible?
- Meet America's 88-Year-Old World Table Tennis Champ
- Craig Ferguson Says We 'Deify' Youth. He's Right.
- When the Going Gets Tough, What Kind of Friend Are You?
- Have We Been Brainwashed by Neuroscience?