Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- How to Give Your Senior Discounts to Charity
- Widows Face Years of Undue Financial Hardship
- Retirement Planning: U.S. Women Vs. the World
- How to Get the Best Deals on Holiday Travel
- Here Are the Best Cities for Successful Aging
- The Peace Corps Wants You, Boomers!
- 3 Tips for Obamacare Health Insurance Shopping
- Alzheimer's Tab for Families: $4,000 a Month
- The Surprising Secrets of Successful Retirees
- Firms to Their Pre-retirees: Lots O' Luck
- Why Work/Life Balance Is Folly
- Your Pet and Your Estate: No Joke
- Encore Career Movement Confronts 3 Big Questions
- 6 New Apps and Sites to Manage Your Money
- Best Places Lists: Who Can You Trust?
- Purpose Prize Winners: Doing Great Work After 60
- Retirement Saving: Workers and Firms Must Step Up
- The Retirement Crisis Facing Gays and Lesbians