Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- Retirement Advice: Getting Better, But Still Deficient
- How Couples Can Solve Their Retirement Puzzle
- Your Parent or Kid Moved In: Are You Covered?
- 4 Career Lessons From Weird Al Yankovic
- Help for Older Americans With Money Struggles
- Promising Effort to Curb Elder Financial Abuse
- The Real Social Security Crisis: Service
- You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think (Maybe)
- Can We Get Some Volunteers, Please?
- How to Manage Your Money Better After 50
- Can You Afford Your Parents' Longer Lives?
- 2 New Reverse Mortgage Rules for Couples
- As Savers, the Boomers' Kids Are All Right
- The New Generation Gap Is All About Money
- Why Working Wives Should Be More Selfish
- Invisibles at Work, Take a Bow!
- How to Declare Your Financial Independence
- Best and Worst States for Long-Term Care