Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- Young Prizewinners Help People With Dementia
- Ways to Get More Purpose From Your Work
- Older Job Seekers: Get Social and Mobile
- How to Retire Overseas on Under $25,000 a Year
- The Homes Boomers Will Retire In
- Are You Set to Pay a $262,800 Nursing Home Bill?
- Is Too Much of Your Retirement Money in Stocks?
- Americans' Ostrich Approach to Estate Planning
- How to Stop Mom or Dad From Stupid Spending
- How Boomers Feel About Retirement Now
- 5 Lessons For You From George W. Bush, Painter
- Meet the Inspiring 2012 Purpose Prize Winners
- Next Avenue's Top 10 Career Tips of 2012
- A Guide to the New Retirement Communities
- How Long-Term Care Insurers Deny Benefits
- Why the Good News About Retirement Isn't So Great
- Ringo Starr and Other Rock Stars Reflect on Aging
- How to Learn a New Skill Fast