Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- Should You Take Money Advice Where You Work?
- The State of the Union and Americans 50+
- What to Do About the Coming Retirement Crisis
- Why Firms Will Help the 50+ Plan for Retirement
- How to Give Your Senior Discounts to Charity
- Widows Face Years of Undue Financial Hardship
- Retirement Planning: U.S. Women Vs. the World
- Here Are the Best Cities for Successful Aging
- The IRA at 40: Has It Lived Up to Its Promise?
- How to Make Change Work for You
- Where to Volunteer on the MLK Day of Service
- What to Do Now to Help Your Survivors Later
- How to Get Your Second Act Started in 2015
- The Best Places to Retire Abroad in 2015
- 3 Big Ideas for Successful Aging in America
- A Guide to the New Retirement Communities
- 9 Changes That Will Affect Your Money in 2015
- Nominate a Great Do-Gooder for The Purpose Prize