Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- 4 Career Lessons From Weird Al Yankovic
- Help for Older Americans With Money Struggles
- 2 New Reverse Mortgage Rules for Couples
- As Savers, the Boomers' Kids Are All Right
- How to Declare Your Financial Independence
- Best and Worst States for Long-Term Care
- Charitable Giving by Americans Is Bouncing Back
- The New Generation Gap Is All About Money
- Why Working Wives Should Be More Selfish
- New Rules to Help Avoid Outliving Your Money
- Figure Out Your Next Step — In Paradise
- Invisibles at Work, Take a Bow!
- We're Flying Blind Investing for Retirement
- Boomer Guru to Marketers: Wake Up!
- Are You Set to Pay a $262,800 Nursing Home Bill?
- Bank of Grandma Paying for College Bills
- Busting the Myths About Work in Retirement
- Boomers' Love/Loathe Relationship With Millennials