Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue and Assistant Managing Editor for the site. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow him on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- Lessons for Pet Owners From Bacall and Rivers
- 6 New Apps and Sites to Manage Your Money
- Best Places Lists: Who Can You Trust?
- The 5 Big Mistakes Older Investors Make
- The Bottom Line on Home Equity Lines
- Experts: How to Fix the U.S. Retirement System
- What Your Investment Portfolio Is Likely Lacking
- The Next Housing Crisis: Aging Americans' Homes
- 30 Years Ago They Retired at 35: An Update
- Retirement Health Costs: Planning for the Wild Card
- 7 Retirement Mistakes Gen X Is Making
- The 7 Best Places to Retire Around the World
- What You Should Know About the 50+ Job Market
- Is It Time for a Hands-Off 401(k)?
- Retirement Advice: Getting Better, But Still Deficient
- How Couples Can Solve Their Retirement Puzzle
- Promising Effort to Curb Elder Financial Abuse
- Finding Affordable Home Care for Your Parents