Richard Eisenberg is the senior Web editor of the Money & Security and Work & Purpose channels of Next Avenue. He is the author of How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and has been a personal finance editor at Money, Yahoo, Good Housekeeping, and CBS MoneyWatch. Follow Richard on Twitter @richeis315.
more from Richard Eisenberg
- The Key to Making Smart Money Decisions
- My Mom's Lasting Legacy
- Unconventional Career Advice You Need to Hear
- How Boomer Home Sellers Can Hook Millennials
- The Retirement Gamble We're All Making
- IRS Audits: Your Odds and Best Strategies
- The Social Security Changes You Can Expect
- Are You Saving Enough for Retirement?
- A CEO's Advice for the Third Chapter of Your Career
- Can We Get Some Volunteers, Please?
- The Latest Insider Views on Retirement
- U.S. Retirement Poll: The Big Lie and the Big Fantasy
- Want to Retire Abroad? How to Test It Out for Free
- Next Avenue Money Scorecard: How Do You Rate?
- What's Your Money Mind?
- Encore Careers for the Rest of Us
- Why You Must Check Your Credit Reports for Errors
- Secrets of Claiming a Home-Office Deduction