Suzanne Gerber, former Living & Learning editor for Next Avenue, writes about inspirational topics including health, food, travel, relationships and spirituality. Follow Suzanne on Twitter @gerbersuzanne.
more from Suzanne Gerber
- Why Letting Go Is the Path to Happiness
- Is Anything Better Than Summer Comfort Food?
- Welcome to Age 50: Top Relationship Tips
- Behind Wayne Dyer's Extraordinary Career
- What Do We 'Owe' Our Parents?
- A PBS Documentary Sheds New Light on JFK
- Rather Die Than Move? 8 Reasons to Reconsider
- Single Parents: How to Deal With Boomerang Kids
- How to Save Enough to Fulfill Your Travel Dreams
- Are You More of a Boomer or a Millennial?
- 10 Tips for Managing Your Holiday Stress
- Need a Reason to Be Grateful? Try This
- Why Diets Don’t Work — and What to Do Instead
- Why It’s Important to Follow Your Bliss
- Why Fighting Enemies Isn't Good for You
- How to Quit Being a Quitter
- The Upside to Downsizing
- Sometimes the Best Travel Is Closest to Home