Suzanne Gerber is the editor of the Living & Learning channel for Next Avenue. Follow Suzanne on Twitter @gerbersuzanne.
more from Suzanne Gerber
- Male Baldness: How Women Really Feel About a Bare Head
- 8 Reasons Why Sisters Are Better Than Friends
- 7 Things Not Worth Stressing Over
- The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time?
- 6 Things Technology Still Can't Do (Darn It)
- Why Do Our Mothers Drive Us So Crazy?!
- 'Sexiest Man Alive'? I Beg to Differ
- What Does the Exploding Rate of Boomer Suicide Say About Us?
- 5 Best Ways to Lose the Clutter for Keeps
- Why Fighting Enemies Isn't Good for You
- A Mother and Son's Baseball Road Trip
- How Much More Stuff Do We Really Need?
- What Do We 'Owe' Our Parents?
- A Vacation Without Email?!
- The 5 Most Inconvenient Spiritual Truths
- Why Women at Midlife Must Rewrite Their Life Assumptions
- The 5 Lessons Learned From Animals, and They're Not What You Expect
- Why Diets Don’t Work — and What to Do Instead