Suzanne Gerber, former Living & Learning editor for Next Avenue, writes about inspirational topics including health, food, travel, relationships and spirituality. Follow Suzanne on Twitter @gerbersuzanne.
more from Suzanne Gerber
- Male Baldness: How Women Really Feel About a Bare Head
- Why Glorious Women Never Age
- Why Letting Go Is the Path to Happiness
- 5 Best Ways to Lose the Clutter for Keeps
- Love Lessons From the Wisest Americans
- What Does the Exploding Rate of Boomer Suicide Say About Us?
- Why Do Our Mothers Drive Us So Crazy?!
- 8 Reasons Why Sisters Are Better Than Friends
- 7 Things Not Worth Stressing Over
- What Do We 'Owe' Our Parents?
- All I Want for Christmas (and New Year's) Is Me
- 6 Things Technology Still Can't Do (Darn It)
- The Upside to Downsizing
- The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time?
- Why Diets Don’t Work — and What to Do Instead
- Why Fighting Enemies Isn't Good for You
- How Much More Stuff Do We Really Need?
- Is Anything Better Than Summer Comfort Food?