Suzanne Gerber, former Living & Learning editor for Next Avenue, writes about inspirational topics including health, food, travel, relationships and spirituality. Follow Suzanne on Twitter @gerbersuzanne.
more from Suzanne Gerber
- The Upside to Downsizing
- Sometimes the Best Travel Is Closest to Home
- Boomerville: A Grown-Up Day Camp That Got It All Wrong
- 'Genealogy Roadshow': A New PBS Program Is Part Mystery, Part Family Drama
- The Best Thing About Your Second Midlife Crisis
- So Boomerang Kids, You Want to Move Back Home? Really?
- How to Be a Great Long-Distance Parent
- Male Baldness: How Women Really Feel About a Bare Head
- The Hottest Trends in Boomer Travel
- How to Stay Motivated and Accomplish Anything
- What Does the Exploding Rate of Boomer Suicide Say About Us?
- Why Nostalgia Is Good for You
- A Booming Crusade for Boomer Movies
- Dear Harvard Grad School: Here's Why I Didn't Apply
- Different Ways We Remember Dad
- Bucket List Travel: 40 Years to Reach Machu Picchu
- How to Break Up With a Friend
- A Mother and Son's Baseball Road Trip