- By Beth Levine
1. True or False: Soda contributes to obesity
Credit: Bryce Kirchoff
2. True or False: You have to drink a lot of soda to gain weight
3. True or False: There is no link between soda and cancer
4. True or False: Drinking soda can lead to diabetes and stroke
5. True or False: Soda rots your teeth
6. True or False: Soda causes osteoporosis
Credit: Getty Image
7. True or False: Drinking soda can cause high blood pressure
8. True or False: You can avoid soda risks by switching to diet soda
9. True or False: Drinking diet soda helps keep weight down
How to Kick the Habit
Next Avenue brings you stories that are inspiring and change lives. We know that because we hear it from our readers every single day. One reader says,
"Every time I read a post, I feel like I'm able to take a single, clear lesson away from it, which is why I think it's so great."
Your generous donation will help us continue to bring you the information you care about. What story will you help make possible?
This article is reprinted with permission. © 2016 Grandparents.com. All Rights Reserved.