SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES AND PRIZE NOTICE
From time to time, Twin Cities Public Television, Inc., a Minnesota non-profit corporation located at 172 E. Fourth Street, St. Paul, MN 55105 (“TPT”), doing business as Next Avenue (“Next Avenue”), shall conduct sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), contests (“Contest”), or other promotions (“Promotion”) via any of its owned and controlled channels, websites and/or social media accounts.
Next Avenue and grandPad, Inc., a Delaware corporation with principal offices at 805 East Chapman Avenue, Suite C, Orange, CA 92866 (“grandPad”) are currently co-sponsoring a Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. military bases outside the U.S.) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (19 years or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska; 21 years or older if a resident of Mississippi). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees ofTPT, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers; and employees of grandPad, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you as the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements as outlined in Section 1. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Next Avenue and grandPadas final and binding as they relate to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: You can enter the Sweepstakes by entering your name, email address and phone number here (“Entry”). The Entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a Prize (as defined in Section 5). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at Next Avenue’s sole discretion. You may enter only once and must provide all information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your Entries may be removed from eligibility at Next Avenue’s sole discretion.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes Entries will be accepted starting on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 11:00am CSTand ending Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 11:59pm CST. All Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Next Avenue will conduct a random drawingto select the Sweepstakes Winners on Thursday, April 19, 2018. The Winners will be notified by telephone within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. Neither Next Avenue nor grandPad shall have liability for any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release (if required), the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NEXT AVENUE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Grant of Rights: By submitting content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) as part of your Entry in the Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Next Avenue or grandPad, anyone acting on behalf of Next Avenue or grandPad, and Next Avenue’s and grandPad’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your Entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Next Avenuereserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, a bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond Next Avenue’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conducting of the Sweepstakes. In such case,Next Avenue may select the Winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the Sweepstake’s corruption, or Next Avenue may cancel the Sweepstakes. Next Avenue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Next Avenue has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple Entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple Entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Next Avenue reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Next Avenue nor grandPad are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related material. If by any reason of a printing or other error, more Prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of Prizes available in the Prize category. No more than the quoted number of Prizes will be awarded.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Next Avenue and grandPadand their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Minnesotahaving jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules and Prize Notice, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Twin Cities Public Television, Inc., 172 E. Fourth Street, St. Paul, MN 55105. Requests must be received no later than April 23, 2019.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, You certify that You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these Official Rules and Prize Notice.